This course features Eyal’s book Props for Yoga, Vol III – Inverted Asanas, starting from the basics of Sarvāṅgāsana and Śīrṣāsana, it leads you to more advanced variations of these asanas. The last class focuses on restorative inversions – practice this to refresh and relax deeply!
- Sarvāṅgāsana Basics – Learn how to use a platform for Sarvāṅgāsana and how to position yourself correctly on the shoulders.
- Śīrṣāsana Basics – Learn how to do an aligned Śīrṣāsana and how to use props to improve your Śīrṣāsana.
- Sarvāṅgāsana Variations – Learn how to perform the variations included in the Sarvāṅgāsana cycle with precision and alignment.
- Śīrṣāsana Variations – Learn how to perform the variations included in the Śīrṣāsana cycle with precision and alignment.
- Restorative Inversions – Learn how to use props to relax deeply in inverted āsanas.
Access forever. Courses have no time limit.
7-Day money-back guarantee. Not satisfied? Changed your mind? Easily request a refund in your account area. No questions asked (although we’d love to hear your feedback).
Pay in USD ($) or EUR (€).
Questions about the course? Click here to consult Eyal before purchasing
Or by email: [email protected]
The course consists of 5 lessons: