In his workshops and online classes Eyal covers different aspects of Iyengar Yoga. Eyal sees the practice as a lab that enables one to study one's own body and mind. Hence the emphasizes on explorative and innovative approach to the practice.
Iyengar Yoga Retreat Around Eilat Mountains
With Eyal Shifroni & Tally Eldor
November 18 – November 22 Jerusalem time ׁGMT+3ׁׁׁ
Option 1: Weekend only, Thursday-Saturday, November 18-20
Option 2: 5 days, Thursday-Monday, November 18-22
Detailed schedule below.
The classes will be given on the weekend by Eyal and Tally alternately. On the last 2 days by Tally only (If the workshop is full, Eyal will be teaching also on the last 2 days).
The retreat is suitable for Iyengar yoga practitioners with a minimum of 1 year of practice and teachers of other yoga styles.
The classes will be taught both in English and Hebrew.
For more information please contact Shiri: +972542304994 | [email protected]
For information/questions on the content of the workshop, contact Tally: +31620113644 | [email protected]
One of the most senior Iyengar yoga teachers in Israel. Studies, practices and teaches Iyengar yoga for about 37 years. Eyal conducts workshops in Israel and around the world and is the author of 6 yoga books that have been translated into several languages and are sold worldwide.
Tally started practicing yoga while living in the Netherlands, certified at Junior Intermediate 2. Since December 2020 living, practicing, and teaching in Eilat, combining her love for yoga, the desert, and the Red Sea.
You are requested to have with you at least the following props.
There is a limited amount of props that we can bring for you in case you don’t have them. Write to let us know if you would like to reserve props and we will let you know if possible.
- Yoga mat, 2 belts, 2 yoga bricks, bolster or 4 yoga foam blocks, 2-3 blankets
- Each day there will be 2 yoga classes, in the morning and in the afternoon (on the last day 1 morning class)
- Between the yoga classes, there will be time for rest and /or various activities such as hiking in the mountains, swim, dive/snorkel, wind/kite surfing
- Free time in the evening. On some evenings there will be an activity/talk
- The final schedule will be published later
- On location, there are 4 rooms with 3 beds and 2 rooms with 4 beds. Total of 20 beds. These rooms are air-conditioned, have a private bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet. There is a small fridge, kettle, coffee, and tea.
- Camping on location. You can bring your own tent and sleeping bags, mattresses are provided. There is a lot of open space to put up the tent in the oasis or under a big centralized wind blocker cover.
- Sleeping on a mattress provided, inside the yoga hall.
- The oasis is located about 1 km from the center of Eilat so you could easily rent an apartment/unit/hotel room for more privacy or if you wish to stay in town. We can help with more info. In this case, the fee for the retreat will be only for meals and classes.
An apartment unit, clean and equipped, 5-7 min ride to the oasis are available for 170 ILS per person per night or 270 ILS for 2 per night. For information and inquiries contact directly: Arian +972 54-580-2925
Please inform us of your preferred sleeping arrangements on registration. You can send us an email or WhatsApp to:
[email protected] | +972542304994
tally.[email protected] | +31-62011-3644
Vegetarian meals will be provided by the greek chef Achiles. Any specific diet, please let us know.
Total price for the weekend only (3 days):
- 1 person shared in a 3 bedroom 1,520 ILS
- 1 person shared in a 4 bedroom 1,345 ILS
- 1 person in a tent 1,020 ILS
- Self arrange in Eilat 820 ILS
Total price for the full 5 days:
- 1 person shared in a 3 bedroom 2,076 ILS
- 1 person shared in a 4 bedroom 1,901 ILS
- person in a tent 1,776 ILS
- Self arrange in Eilat 1,376 ILS
Early registration discount of 150 ILS (EUR 40) for registration and advance payment before September 15th
Registration and payment:
For overseas payment please pay an advance of 500 ILS (EUR 130) to the IBAN of Tally Eldor:
Please write in the transfer your name and what you are paying for, which option.
After payment, please send us an email with your full name and sleeping preference.
The rest of the fee can be paid in cash at the location or if preferred, you can transfer the whole fee via PayPal.
Cancellation due to Covid, payments will be returned.
For other circumstances:
- cancellation up until 3 weeks before the start date the fee will be fully returned
- cancellation up until 1 week before the start date the fee will be returned
- cancellation up until 1 week before the start date the fee will be returned minus 200 ILS.
- Cancellation later than that, no returns.
Don't miss Eyal's books...
Don't miss future events
You can import Eyal's full events calendar to your Google Calendar. Updates and new future events will be automatically reflected in your calendar.
Use the instructions on this page, under the section “Use a link to add a public calendar”. When asked for “URL of calendar” enter:
Subscribe for updates on new events and content