In his workshops and online classes Eyal covers different aspects of Iyengar Yoga. Eyal sees the practice as a lab that enables one to study one's own body and mind. Hence the emphasizes on explorative and innovative approach to the practice.
- This event has passed.
Yoga & Aging
December 4 @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Eyal will join 3 other senior teachers in a program devoted to Yoga & Aging. The program includes a free online panel and four online workshops (from January to May 23). We will address the following questions:
● Is there a way to age gracefully?
● How do we maintain a positive outlook when faced with the limitations that come with aging?
These questions are of interest to old and young alike. As practitioners and yoga teachers we can also support our elders and aging students.
Meet the teachers in the free panel (Dec-4), and listen to their perspectives on how to adapt and shift your mindset about the process of aging, and how to use the practice to mitigate the challenges of old age and improve quality of life.
In the 4 workshops you’ll learn:
● How to continue to practice advanced asanas using props
● How to practice in order to promote sound sleep
● How to overcome fear and anxiety that may arise with aging
How to Sign Up for December 4th?
1. Go to www.yogaandaging.com
2. Sign up for the panel – you will receive an email with the event details and a Zoom link.
3. Artemis Yoga will send out multiple automated (1 week, 1 day, 1 hour) reminders prior to the event.
Don't miss Eyal's books...
Subscribe for updates on new events and content