In his workshops and online classes Eyal covers different aspects of Iyengar Yoga. Eyal sees the practice as a lab that enables one to study one's own body and mind. Hence the emphasizes on explorative and innovative approach to the practice.
- This event has passed.
Yoga Retreat in Bab-Zouina, Morocco – May, 21-28, 2023
May 21 @ 8:00 am – May 28 @ 5:00 pm UTC+1
After the success of the retreat of 2022, I am happy to announce one more retreat in Bab-Zouina, near the city of Marrakesh, Morocco. (See some impressions from the 2022 retreat).
We also set a date for May 2024, details are here.
Bab-Zouina is a little heaven in which peacocks are wandering free among the trees and the blooming flowers. It has a swimming pool, Hamam and a tennis court.
The yoga hall in Bab-Zouina is equipped with all the necessary props (chairs, wall-ropes, and so on). Karim, the owner, is an Iyengar Yoga practitioner.
The hall is limited to 26 participants. Secure your place by registering right now. Register by paying 200 € (you only commit for 60 €, see details below)!
The retreat is full, but you can register for the waiting list. To register please write to Karim: [email protected]
The retreat will have three modules (the first and last are optional):
- May 17-20 – stay in Sidi Kaouki, on the Atlantic beach (3 nights)
- May 20-28 – yoga retreat at Bab-Zouina (8 nights)
- May 28-31 – hiking in the Atlas Mountains (for fit walkers), or touring the Atlas Mountains by car and short hikes
The daily schedule in Bab-Zouina is as follows:
- 06:45 – 07:45 – Meditation & Pranayama in the open air
- 08:00 – Tea & local dried fruits
- 08:30 – 11:00 – Asanas
- 11:00 – Brunch
- 11:00 – 17:00 – Excursion or free time (pool, Hamam, etc.)
- 17:00 – 19:00 – Asanas
- 19:00 – Dinner
1. The stay in Sidi Kaouki
|Price per participant (in euros)|
|Share room (triple or quadruple)||285|
The price is for a B&B (lunch & dinner are not included), transportation from the airport to Sidi Kaouki, and from there to Bab-Zouina, and Transport for Essaouira (a coast traditional nearby city) visit.
2. The Yoga Retreat
|Price per participant (in euros)|
|Double room, shared bathroom||1274|
|Double room, private bathroom||1396|
|Single room, shared bathroom||1517|
|Single room, private bathroom||1639|
The above price includes accommodation, meals in Bab Zouina, yoga classes as well as transfer from and to the airport. During the stay, Karim can organize excursions to sites in the area (including Marrakesh), camel rides, Hamam, and massage (these are not included in the price, but are very affordable).
3. The Atlas tour
- Unique price of 350 euros per participant
The price includes accommodation in tents or mountain cabins, meals, guide, mules during
3 nights / 4 days, and transport to the Atlas and from there to Marrakesh airport.
The 4×4 Tour
- Unique price of 750 euros per participant (provided that at least 4 will register)
The price includes accommodation in a twin room, transport by 4×4 with a guide to discover the Atlas valleys and some Jewish historical monuments, meals for 4 days (3 nights), and final transport to Marrakesh airport.
- The retreat is full, to register for the waiting list, please write to Karim: [email protected]
- At the moment you only have to commit to the yoga retreat, as the place in Bab-Zouina is limited to 26 people. You can decide about the other parts of the event, later on.
- The price doesn’t include flights, travel insurance and a visa to Morocco (in case you need it).
- We will try as much as possible to keep prices as announced, but in case of severe inflation, we may have to revise them for 2023.
(Registration is done by paying 200 € to Karim. 60 € are registration fees, so in case you cancel your participation (before April 21, 2023), we’ll refund 140 €.)
After the registration, please fill out this form.
Don't miss Eyal's books...
Subscribe for updates on new events and content