Classes & Workshops
In his workshops and online classes Eyal covers different aspects of Iyengar Yoga. Eyal sees the practice as a lab that enables one to study one's own body and mind. Hence the emphasizes on explorative and innovative approach to the practice.
Yoga Retreat in Bab-Zouina, Morocco – October, 19-25, 2023
October 19 @ 8:00 am – October 25 @ 5:00 pm
After the success of the retreat of 2022 (See some impressions from the 2022 retreat), the retreat of May 2023 was quickly fully booked, and we had a long waiting list. So I am happy to announce another retreat in Bab-Zouina (near the city of Marrakesh, Morocco) on October 2023.
Bab-Zouina is a little heaven in which peacocks are wandering free among the trees and the blooming flowers. It has a swimming pool, Hamam and a tennis court.
The yoga hall in Bab-Zouina is equipped with all the necessary props (chairs, wall-ropes, and so on). Karim, the owner, is an Iyengar Yoga practitioner.
The hall is limited to 28 participants. Secure your place by registering right now. Register by paying 200 € (you only commit for 60 €, see details below)!
To register please write to Karim: [email protected]
Dates & Schedule
- Arrival: Oct-18th evening
- Retreat Days: Oct, 19 to 25. On the 25th we’ll finish around 5 pm
- Departure: Oct, 25, Evening (or Oct, 26)
The daily schedule in Bab-Zouina is as follows:
- 06:45 – 07:45 – Meditation & Pranayama in the open air
- 08:00 – Tea & local dried fruits
- 08:30 – 11:00 – Asanas
- 11:00 – Brunch
- 11:00 – 17:00 – Excursion or free time (pool, Hamam, etc.)
- 17:00 – 19:00 – Asanas
- 19:00 – Dinner
|Price per participant (in euros)|
|Double room, shared bathroom||1274|
|Double room, private bathroom||1396|
|Single room, shared bathroom||1517|
|Single room, private bathroom||1639|
The above price includes accommodation (7 nights), meals in Bab Zouina, yoga classes as well as transfers from and to the airport. During the stay, Karim can organize excursions to sites in the area (including Marrakesh), camel rides, Hamam, and massage (these are not included in the price, but are very affordable).
- The price doesn’t include flights, travel insurance and a visa to Morocco (in case you need it).
- We will try as much as possible to keep prices as announced, but in case of severe inflation, we may have to revise them for 2023.
- Participants who will depart on the 26th due to their flight schedule, can have an extra night in Bab Zouina, (included in the package).
(Registration is done by paying 200 € to Karim. 60 € are registration fees, so in case you cancel your participation (before May 21, 2023), we’ll refund 140 €.)
Don't miss Eyal's online courses...
Subscribe for updates on new events and content