A Chair for Yoga: A Complete Guide to Iyengar Yoga Practice With a Chair
This book is already considered a classic of yoga ‘chair-work’. It covers ample variations of asanas practice with chairs. The chair is a multi-purpose prop, which is widely available and can be used to improve the practice of both beginners and advanced, as well as elderly practitioners.
This practical guide covers 150 variations of asanas from different types. It also contains a sequence: “Chair for All – a Gentle Practice Sequence”.
Click for translations
- Spanish – Contact Noga Chepelinsk: [email protected], or buy on Amazon
- Portuguese – Buy on Amazon
- Italian – Contact Karin: [email protected], or buy on Amazon
- French – Contact the publisher La Plage: [email protected]
- Polish – Contact the publisher Galaktyka: [email protected]
- Russian – Buy on Russian Iyengar Yoga Foundation
- Korean – Contact the publisher Shinwon Agency: [email protected]
- Chinese – Contact Liu Xinyan: [email protected]
Ebook and paperback versions are available on Amazon:
— Or buy an ebook version here —